We've all heard the phrase, "Don't like the weather, just wait a minute". I experienced it firsthand today. It all began as I was leaving the building, about 6:00 pm. It was hailing like crazy and this is what my car looked like as I approached.
Got the car scraped clean and headed to Everett. I drove through a bit of rain and sun on the way home but once I got to Everett, it was nonstop action. There was a very loud clap of thunder so I grabbed the camera and ran outside. I took the following series of pictures in the span of approximately 5 minutes.
| Rainbow looking southeast |
| Other side of that same rainbow (it was a full one) looking northeast |
| It then began to hail so I went inside - this is my front doormat |
| Looking out at the street/neighbor's house as it kept coming down with a vengeance |
| Once things settled down, the sky morphed into a bizarre shade of pinkish purple grey |

No comments:
Post a Comment