Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Enough Work - Let's Party

Today wrapped up our teacher work days at school.  Poor Sally drew a slot on the last day to try and rally us around her leadership goals for the year. . .I think it worked.

Look how focused and polite we are

At the end of the day and true to form, we love any excuse to party and what better reason than the end of summer and beginning of our last year as a "junior high" school!  Thanks to Becky for hosting us.

I love that once you are an IJH staff member you are ALWAYS considered staff.
 Steier is moving onto Rose Hill but that's her relaxing by the pool (third from the right).

What's in that cup Nelson?

1 comment:

  1. So fun that I get mentioned in the comments. I look like a dork in my jeans - it was freezing cold in my building that day! Oh well, IJH peeps still love me (I hope . . .)

    ReplyDelete